Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum): 10mL syringe with a sterile 16g LL needle.
Why is Reishi amazing?!?:
- Reishi is by far the most revered of all medicinal mushrooms. As a symbol of good health and long life it is represented throughout ancient chinese and Japanese art.
- Reishi has been called the king of herbal medicines and was ranked in the Chinese Herbal Classic as the superior adaptogen, placed at the top of the list above ginseng.
- The antler-shaped Rokkadu-Reishi was especially sought out by the ancient Taoists
Known medicinal properties:
- Analgesic activity, general immune potentiation, muscle and central nervous system relaxation, cardiotonic activity, liver and bronchial protection and radiation protection. Increases white blood cells. Enhanced Natural Killer cell activity, anti=HIV, antiviral, antitumor, antibacterial, increased immune system activation.
- Antioxidant, Reishi helps assist the p53 checkpoint, where genes inspect and then act to destroy abnormal cells. This gene is often damaged in cancer cells, allowing abnormal cells to move on to the next phase and division. Some scientists call p53 the guardian of the genome, or master gene. A cancer expert at Johns Hopkins says, “You can call p53 the guardian because it’s the common denominator in virtually all human tumors. It’s almost impossible to develop cancer in most organs unless p53 is inactivated.”